TaoTantric Arts - Return to the Body (Budapest)
During our meeting you will get a hands-on experience of • TaoTantra and how to include it in everyday life • How to use the ancient ways of cultivating sexual energy to (before you share it with others) - learn to transform, circulate and conserve it. Celebrate love for yourself !
Czas i lokalizacja
27 kwi 2019, 10:00 – 28 kwi 2019, 14:00
BUDAPEST Asram Jóga - Pesti stúdió
Sexual energy is the strongest energy in our bodies - it has the power to create life. Why not use it to take care of our body and our relationships, or to transformit into higher, more sophisticated forms of activity.
We, women, have been brought up in a culture designed to keep us small and quiet, including our sexuality. Our conditioning tells us to be ashamed of our sensuality, creativity and vulnerability, our pleasure, wildness, our yonis and the fire deep within our bellies. The most common consequence of that is we do not take enough care of ourselves, become body and genital negative, feel disconnected from our bodies, our "yes" and our "no", push our sexual energy down, become scared of it or give it away.
In the act of love (but also in everyday life) we give a lot of ourselves – we so often focus on ‘serving’ others, or being a good girl. It’s time we learn how to cultivate, transform, maintain or recover the energy given away!
You may be surprised how circulating our own energy, building a positive connection with our womb, yoni, breasts and sexual energy makes us feel more alive, radiant, healthy, young, sensual.
Let’s give ourselves time to take care of our own energy, to slow down, release, connect, flow, breathe and feel what is happening within us and what our body wants.
I invite you to get to know good old working Taoist practices dedicated to women, which have been around for over 2000 years. It is the Taoists who developed a holistic method of making use of the amazing fact that we are sexual beings.
Taotantra teaches us how to return to our own body and how to use sexual energy to support self healing. It teaches us how to circulate, transform and take care of our own sexual energy (which women lose mainly through menstruation and childbearing). Gives us simple practices on how to rely on ourselves (rather than on anyone else) to feel balanced, sensual, full, alive and sexy. No more denying our power! It’s all in our bodies and within our reach!
During our meeting you will get a hands-on experience of
• TaoTantra and how to include it in everyday life
• How to use the ancient ways of cultivating sexual energy to (before you share it with others) - learn to transform, circulate and conserve it. Celebrate love for yourself !
• Embodied, proven, working practices, restoring balance, harmony and joy in your life - including breast massage, grounding, Qigong elements
• Jade Egg Initiation Ceremony and some guided jade egg practices
• Conscious touch, breathing practices (activate and calm your nervous system), pelvic awareness exercises
• Active meditations, Shakti meditation
• Pleasure explorations, ecstatic movement
• Yoni activation, Yoni and Womb as Creators (not receptors)
• Yoni-heart (sex-love) connection
• Re-connection to Your own femininity by deepening your sexual power and body awareness
• Relaxation and transformation of deep-seated negative emotions into positive virtues
• Proven ways to help balance hormones, normalize cycles, increase fertility, relieve menstrual or menopausal symptoms and enhance sexuality, eliminating premenstrual symptoms such as swelling of the breasts, mood swings etc.
Come to see more and feel more.
Returning to the body and balanced energy within allows you to OWN IT, to come back to love for yourself and to your power. It starts on the inside.
And it's all for you.
SIGN UP FORM : https://goo.gl/S5p7c1
Nagy Livia +36702849377 (Hungarian, English)
Katarzyna Udgita Majak, firstname.lastname@example.org (English)